Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The weigh in wednesday that wasn't

I was supposed to weigh in today, I just realized I forgot. I never weigh in the middle of the day so maybe tomorrow. {Can you tell I'm not real confident about the number I'm going to see?}

I started doing Jackie Warner's Circuit training from her book.

Well...sort of.  I'm a little confused.

She says it should take you 30 minutes to go through the weight lifting circuit 3 times. Monday I made it through once in 25 minutes so today I put it into hyper drive and made it through twice in 42 minutes. ???  I've gotta have Barry read the instructions for me because I must be missing something.

I'd rather not think that I'm just THAT out of shape.

It's a great workout regardless.

As I  got in the car to take Sara to preschool I noticed our Kelty backpack/baby carrier hanging in the garage and decided to put Jake in it and go for a walk.

It took me about 30 minutes to clean the dust off of it {tells you how much we've used it}.  Jake was not at all happy about me putting him in it and buckling him up, but as soon as I went outside he settled down.



We have a lot of neighborhood trails that weave through the homes and a lot of mountain trails within 2 blocks of my house so I just wandered around the trails and ended up with 1.6 miles. I wore my new shoes to loosen them up a bit.

We had 4 sets of these babies.

Looking down into the valley.

  Looking up toward the Canyon I was suppose to run last week. I'm still not very happy about this. :(  Hopefully in 2 weeks my legs will be happy enough to let me do it.

As soon as we left the neighborhood and all the fun barking dogs {don't get me started on how much I dislike barking, fence attacking, roaming dogs} Jake decided to take a snooze.


Good workout Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment