Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday is a run day

So I ran.

2.25 miles, same pace as always 12:-12:20.  My right shin is feeling almost 100%.  The left shin has very little muscle pain but my bone and ankle are at about 65%. Sore for sure but not pain.  After I run my leg is very week for about an hour but as long as I ice, massage and rest it recovers well.

I knew before I started that I had not drank enough water yesterday or today and  man did I feel it.  I had to push hard to keep my pace up and I seriously stopped and grabbed a handful of snow to eat.  I was so grateful for that snow!  However, now I hate it again. I'm moody like that.

It took me 2 hours until I finally went downstairs and did my weight circuit.  I'm happy to say I actually got all 3 sets done in 40 minutes.  Now that I know the exercises I'm able to just do it and not think much.

I'm feeling great with both workouts in and eating is good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment