Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ready or Not, Here I Go

I have 2012 down on paper. Laying out everything I want to accomplish from school, to fitness, home, personal and spiritual helps me feel like things are much more attainable than they seem.  Seeing things in small attainable goals that build into bigger accomplishments lessens my stress significantly.

January will bring a renewed commitment to weight loss and fitness, a return to college and hopefully 20/20 vision thanks to Lasik.  With some deep breathing I believe I'll be fine. Ready, Set, Go....

January Goals



  1. Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred 3x week
  2. Running 3x week
  3. Track my nutrition
  4. Loose 6 lbs
  5. Kill it in School
  6. Stay on Budget
  7. Daily Scriptures with Family
  8. Bi-Weekly Family Night


No comments:

Post a Comment