Thursday, October 27, 2011

Feeling Lost Right Now

I'm at my 1 year anniversary of my official journey to lose weight and get healthy and I'v been feeling so lost.  

I lost 18 pounds last Oct-Dec 2010 and then I focused on training for a RAGNAR race and maintained the weight loss.  The problem is, I gave myself permission to 'get lazy' over the summer.
 I thought it would be so easy to just jump right back in when the kids got back in school.  I did not realize it would feel like starting all over again.  I just can't seem to find my will power.  
Now I'm starting to freak out a bit because I have gained about 5 lbs since September and I Can NOT let this continue. 
I leave for Maui, Hawaii in one week and when I get back I plan to put it all out there again and start working hard.  I made a goal for myself last year to run a Half Marathon in 2012 and I will not let that goal go.  In fact I have to sign up while in Hawaii and my sister is doing it to, so that will help.  
My new goal weight will be 160.  I get excited just thinking about it!  I would love anyones support and advice!  Now I'm off to make a game plan so I can stick to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment