Sunday, June 26, 2011

July Goals

I still need to write about the Ragnar race but not tonight... I will say this, I have never spent 2 whole days in such a state of emotion.  I was not prepared for the emotional roller coaster that race would bring and it continued on into this last week.  I have been exhausted and not accomplished much since.  Hoping to pull myself out of it and start kicking some butt this week.

A lot of my goals this month involve 'going back to the basics.'

Goals for July 2011

  1. Start using MyFitnessPal to count calories again.
  2. No Soda
  3. Cardio 6 days a week
  4. Weight training 3 days a week
  5. Run twice a week
  6. Loose 7 pounds
  7. Read 1 Book
  8. Get outside more! Park, hikes, walks, work in the yard, play catch, ride bikes, go swimming...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment